Scientific papers to the main and related topics are welcome to IBBS-13. Send, please, your contribution to Dr. Diego A. Moreno
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PREPARATION OF ABSTRACTS
Abstract should include the following information:
- Paper title.
- Name of authors. The name of the presenting author should be underlined (include his/her e-mail address).
- Affiliation. Full address, telephone, and fax numbers of all authors plus e-mail address of corresponding author.
- The length is limited to 250 words. MSWord format. Page size A4. 12 pt Times New Roman justified, 1.5 spacing, between lines and paragraphs. All margins should be 2.5 cm.
- Abstract should be comprehensive and emphasize the significance of your work.
- Authors should indicate the topic area and whether they would an oral presentation or a poster. The final decision will be made by the Scientific Committee.
By submitting and abstract you confirm agreement with the following statements:
- This abstract is based on results that have not, nor will have been published in any journal, books, Websites, or presented at any public scientific conference prior to September 4, 2005.
- All authors are aware that their names appear on this abstract.